top of page

Rental Property Insurance

If you have homeowners insurance, you may be inclined to think your home is completely covered in the case of a fire.


If you’re living in your own home – it will.


But, if you’re renting out a house, think again.


Dwelling fire insurance is specifically designed to protect landlords from losing rental income lost as a result of a fire. In most cases, this coverage will provide you with a year’s worth of rental income, allowing you the time and resources to rebuild and rent.


Contact 123 Insurance Agency today to find out more about dwelling fire insurance.

Rental Property Insurance
bottom of page